Our Approach to Insurance Bad Faith Claims:
There are occasions when your insurance company handles your claim in a manner that constitutes “bad faith.” Your insurance company owes you the duty to treat you fairly and in good faith. Our goal is to achieve the maximum compensation allowed under your insurance policy.
In short, an insurance company cannot:
- Misrepresent the terms of a policy
- Misrepresent the advantages or benefits of a policy
- Misrepresent a material fact or policy provision
- Fail to attempt in good faith to reach a fair settlement of a claim
- Fail to provide a reasonable explanation for the denial of a claim
- Fail within a reasonable time to affirm or deny coverage or submit a reservation of rights
- Refuse to pay a claim without conducting a reasonable investigation with respect to the claim
Think your insurance company is dishonest or has acted unfairly?
Let us help you protect your home or business and fight for what is rightfully owed to you. Call 877-803-2897 today to schedule a free, no-obligation insurance claim review.