Has your employer withheld pay that’s owed to you? Know your rights.

Let's talk.

Call: 877-803-2897 Text: 817-203-0260

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Has your employer paid you less than you are owed – or not paid you at all?

You may need an experienced wage lawyer.

Has your employer refused to pay you for short breaks? Made deductions from your paycheck for register shortages or broken dishes? Charged you for a uniform that you’re required to wear to work? Failed to pay your full commission? If so, your employer might be breaking the law and could owe you for unpaid wages or illegal deductions. An experienced wage lawyer can help you determine whether you have grounds for legal action.

Are you owed overtime? McDonaldLawFirm.com

You work hard for your money. Make sure you’re getting what’s owed.

The FLSA or Fair Labor Standards Act is federal law that protects the rights of most workers in the United States.

Let McDonald Law Firm go head-to-head with your employer so you don’t have to.

You need someone on your side with your best interests in mind. The unpaid wage lawyers at McDonald Law Firm understand wage and hour disputes and we know how to recognize when an employer is acting in bad faith. We’re prepared to fight for your rights and help you get the compensation you may be owed and fair payment moving forward.

Can an employer refuse to pay me?

No. The money you’ve earned by working is your property. If your employer refuses to pay you what you have rightfully earned, you have the right to sue them for unpaid wages.

Can my employer refuse to pay me? McDonaldLawFirm.com
Are you being paid for all of the work that you do? Our wage lawyers will fight for you: 877-803-2897
Can my employer withhold my check? McDonaldLawFirm.com

Can my employer withhold my check?

No. According to the Federal Labor Standards Act (FLSA), it is illegal for an employer to withhold your paycheck from you. Also, employers are legally required to pay your wages on routine pay days. In fact, many states have laws that punish employers who are late in paying their employees.

Can my employer cut my pay?

Yes, but you must first agree to the pay cut. Keep in mind that most employment is “at-will,” so if you disagree to the pay cut, you could lose your job. However, if you agree to the pay cut, you must be paid the higher amount for the hours that you worked before you were notified of the pay cut.

Can my employer cut my pay? McDonaldLawFirm.com
We’ll go head-to-head with your employer so you don’t have to: 877-803-2897
Can my employer deduct money from my check? McDonaldLawFirm.com

Can my employer deduct money from my paycheck?

Yes, but only under certain circumstances. These rules vary by state, so it’s best to check with an experienced unpaid wage lawyer or your state’s labor commission.

Can my employer cut my hours?

Yes, but they cannot demand the same amount of work be completed in less amount of time. Most importantly, you must be paid for every hour that you work, including for time you are asked to work on scheduled days off or on furlough days.

Can my employer cut my hours? McDonaldLawFirm.com
Does your employer owe you money? Our wage lawyers will fight for you: 877-803-2897
Are you really an independent contractor? McDonaldLawFirm.com

Can I sue my employer for unpaid wages?

Yes, but there are some very specific steps that you need to take to protect yourself first. It’s best to speak with an experienced unpaid wage lawyer so that you understand your rights before you take any legal action.

Is it time to contact an unpaid wage lawyer?

We’re here to make sure you’re being treated fairly by your employer.

Contact McDonald Law Firm for a free consultation to assess your situation and review potential legal options. It costs you nothing to feel out the strength of your case and you’ll leave with a better understanding of your potential legal options. Whether over the phone or in person, we are here to answer your questions and explain the process. Call us today at 877-803-2897.

We don’t get paid unless you win. Period.

We’ll handle your wage and hour case on a contingency basis, which means there are never any out-of-pocket fees or expenses. We only get paid if we win compensation for you. McDonald Law Firm takes all wage and hour cases seriously and represents each of our clients with integrity, honor and discipline.

You have rights.

We can help protect them.

Are you owed overtime pay? Contact an overtime lawyer today. McDonaldLawFirm.com
Need an employment lawyer? McDonald Law Firm
Need to find an overtime lawyer? McDonaldLawFirm.com
Injured in a car, truck or other motor vehicle accident? McDonald Law Firm
Denied, delayed or underpaid storm damage insurance claim? McDonald Law Firm