We get it.
You just want to get your home or business back to normal.
When a natural disaster strikes, property owners depend on their insurance companies to have their backs. Unfortunately, many times home and business owners learn the hard way that their insurance company is not always on their side when it comes to paying fairly on tornado damage claims:
- Failing to promptly and accurately investigate and assess damage
- Offering unreasonable or “low-ball” settlements
- Undervaluing property damage
- Misinterpreting actual policy coverage
- Applying inaccurate depreciation values
- Delaying the processing of valid claims
- Delaying payments to earn interest
While we understand you just want to get your home or business back to normal as quickly as possible, it’s imperative you take every step to ensure you are paid the full amount that is rightfully owed to you.