Our mission is to transform how people experience working with lawyers.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
The materials on this website are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. These materials are intended, but not promised or guaranteed to be current, complete, or up-to-date. Prior case results and/or client testimonials do not predict or guarantee similar outcomes or future results. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and the receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between sender and receiver. The newsletters and articles on this website are offered only for general informational and educational purposes. They are not offered as and do not constitute legal advice or legal opinions. You should not act or rely on any information contained in this website without first seeking the advice of an attorney.
If you contact us through this website or otherwise in connection with a matter for which we do not already represent you, your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The transmission of an email request for information does not create an attorney-client relationship and you should not send us via email any information or facts relating to your legal problem or question. If you are a client, remember that email may not be secure. There is a risk that your communication may be intercepted illegally. There may also be a risk of waiver of attorney-client privilege and/or work product privileges that may attach to your communication.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on McDonald Law Firm’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on McDonald Law Firm’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by McDonald Law Firm at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on McDonald Law Firm’s web site are provided “as is”. McDonald Law Firm makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, McDonald Law Firm does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall McDonald Law Firm or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on McDonald Law Firm’s Internet site, even if McDonald Law Firm or a McDonald Law Firm authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on McDonald Law Firm’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. McDonald Law Firm does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. McDonald Law Firm may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. McDonald Law Firm does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
McDonald Law Firm has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by McDonald Law Firm of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to McDonald Law Firm’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When opting in to text messaging from McDonald Law Firm, text messages may include, but are not limited to, following up on calls, following up on outstanding paperwork, answering questions, monthly case updates, appointment reminders, medical update requests, hearing reminders, attempts to make contact with the client, post hearing updates. Message frequency will vary. Message and Data rates may apply. Text “STOP” to cancel at any time.
If you have any questions about text messages from McDonald Law Firm, please contact email@example.com or call 817-717-5081.